Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Walking Dead Sing-Along of The Monster Mash is proof that zombies rule

Halloween's definitely getting closer, so here's more fun for you via "the editing room floor" from the first four seasons of The Walking Dead. Anyway, this Walking Dead Sing-Along of The Monster Mash is proof that zombies rule (and that whoever put this together is f'ing brilliant and may have some time on their hands). I showed it to a couple of friends already, and their consensus is that it's rather "juicy." So, if you don't like gore, it may not be something you want to watch. But what is Halloween without buckets of fake blood?

12 comments:

  1. That was absolutely brilliant. Perfect way to start a full day of zombie novel editing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't get zombies. As a fat person I don't understand the point of being dead if you're still hungry all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen's response was hilarious. Glad those talented at making these videos do so. It gives us less video creating people (like me) something to enjoy without scaring people with my wacky attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to gory, but that's just part of the Halloween vibe! I love fall, and Halloween, and I'll be going to a Day of the Dead party, which is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not going to watch, but thanks for the offer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still watching Season 2 (savoring Season 3 on Netflix), so I know I saw some stuff I'm "not" supposed to, but that was brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who has that much time on their hands to find all those clips???!!!! Insane but funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't watch this before going to bed (I wanna get to sleep!), so I'll watch it tomorrow at work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can only be a matter of time before we get a zombie musical.


    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to share this with my son. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete