Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday in October means we get Toy Story of Terror!

Wednesday in October means we get TOY STORY OF TERROR! Seriously guys, I'm excited for this Halloween special. I love all things Pixar and can't wait to see it. Here's a trailer for you, and let me know what you think after you watch it tonight. All I gotta say is, it has to "out do" Charlie Brown. And I think we could all use a little humor given how our government is completely dysfunctional and is ruining our lives. Have a great day and remember, ghosts aren't real. Woody said it, so it must be true.

16 comments:

  1. The trailer was fun to watch. Reminds me that I haven't seen a Toy Story movie in awhile.

    I must admit that I have a soft spot for the Charlie Brown Halloween though. How can you not feel for Linus while he waits for the Great Pumpkin? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. Might have to DVR that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. We love Woody and the gang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know why they don't make specials like this much anymore. We've been living off the same ones from the 60s-70s for like 30-40 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toy Story is one of my favorites. I really liked the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toy Story holds a special place in my heart. This year's special looks awesome. Can't wait to see it with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toy story is a classic. Lots of kids and adult fans like us will be glued to their televisions tonight. Pixar rules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, what is this? How come i haven't heard of this before now??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw an ad for it last night. A modern-day Great Pumpkin? They should make some new holiday specials. One that doesn't make me sad for Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fun and the animation is as great as one would expect from Pixar but I doubt this will ever become a classic to rival "The Great Pumpkin."

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. That was cute. I miss those guys. Reminds me of when my son was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I needed that. HARD DAY.

    And don't you love how Buzz automatically tastes it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to check that out. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete