Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My friend Adam designs magnificent gifs using blender and you should check them out now

So, I've made a friend here in Salt Lake City, and he's a talented artist who works with some software called Blender (which is free). Here is one called "To Sail" that he showed me last night at dinner. If you think this gif is as awesome as I think it is, I encourage you to visit his tumblr by clicking HERE. You will not be disappointed :).
"To Sail by Adam Heath"
Have a marvelous Tuesday.

11 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I'll be checking him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! And the software is free? Going to his Tumblr right now to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty awesome. Will check out his tumblr.

    mood

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I could crawl into a cave with Blender and entertain myself for weeks coming up with those. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing! Great job by your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, amazing!

    Love the talent, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very cool. A few of those gave me a bit of a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's cool. I hope this gives him some of the attention he deserves--that is, I hope he goes viral in a good way.

    ReplyDelete