Friday, June 17, 2022

You can get Apple TV+ for three months free by purchasing it from Best Buy right now.


Go to this LINK and sign-up for Apple TV+ for free for three months via the Best Buy website. Foundation is definitely worth it, plus there are a few other shows I'd try out. You could also see the movie Finch which was worth the time, especially given that you pay nothing for it. See might also be worth bingeing. Anyway, this is a real deal, so I encourage you all to take advantage of it. It's rare when you get something for nothing.

I won't be blogging on Monday in observance of Juneteenth. See you next Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. But I assume at the end of the three months if you don't cancel they'll start charging. And they probably make it annoying to cancel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already got a free year when I upgraded my phone a couple years ago. I doubt I get to do that again. Make sure to check out Ted Lasso (I can't say enough good things about that show). I started the Amazing Stories update, but I only got a few episodes in. The ones I saw were good. (I just wasn't in the mood at the time.)

    ReplyDelete