Friday, June 11, 2021

He-Man in the Masters of the Universe Revelation trailer from Netflix looks like a blond superchad and I loooove it.


The Masters of the Universe: Revelation teaser trailer dropped yesterday. From the mind of Kevin Smith, I didn't expect to be so smitten by it. But the nostalgia is strong with this one! Also, they went full 80's. I've embedded the trailer below for your viewing pleasure. I mean...talking 80's here...but could you ever go wrong with Bonnie Tyler's I need a hero? The delivery on "I have the power" gave me chills, and Orko looks awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I watched Masters of the Universe but I was never a huge fan of it. The Robot Chicken parodies are probably better than anything Kevin Smith could make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a bit like an '80s teen movie villain. But you said that when you called him "Chad"...

    ReplyDelete