Friday, October 6, 2017

I seriously would like a pair of these free posters being given away at New York Comic Con.

You'd be hard-pressed to find anything "Free" that's as cool as this.

Bottleneck Gallery has teamed up with Warner Brothers to give out some frickin' awesome Blade Runner 2049 posters at New York Comic Con. Man oh man, I wish I was going. These are gonna fetch some serious cash on Ebay. Check them out:

Sigh. I need more high quality free stuff in my life. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Yep, very cool. Think the first one slightly tops it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really free, though. You'd have to get a ticket to New York, plus a hotel. Does the con cost? Although, maybe worth it for those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to see it. Hoping to this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those area gorgeous, especially the first one. Sometimes I'm really impressed with movie poster art.

    ReplyDelete