Friday, November 18, 2016

Taking a break. See you in 2017.

I'm going to sign off from my blog until we're done with the New Year. I'm preparing for a move next week, and the place I'm moving into might not have internet service for a while because of some misunderstanding with Comcast. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about Comcast because they've been a reliable and good service provider for years. But they are having trouble determining whether or not they even offer service to my new address. Sigh. They are sending a tech out to investigate and maybe a line will need to be put in or something like that. I've actually no idea since I've never worked for Comcast/Xfinity. Apologies (ahead of time) to all for missing the December 2016 Insecure Writer's Support Group post. Rest assured...mine would have been amazing to read ;).

So until then folks, I wish you luck with all of your writing projects. Have a great Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and hope you get Internet soon. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your move, and hope you get your Internet service situation figured out quickly.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you were planning a move, which can be stressful under the best of circumstances. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Moving + Holidays are a rough combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not like they don't have WiFi in Salt Lake City. Have fun moving. I know all too well how much fun it is. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your insecure writer posts are always amazing. Have a great Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move. May your internet install go smoothly and painlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry I've been out of touch, Mike my dear -- ever since the election I've been in a depressed funk and haven't visited any blogs. I'm just now starting to crawl out of the deep dark pit I was in.

    I hope your move goes well and that you have a splendid and happy holiday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the move went well. Sorry I haven't been around as much as I used to. I miss our talks. Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully your absence doesn't mean you no longer have internet service. I would die without mine. I hate comcast but that's a long and sordid story.

    I am sorry it's been so long since I dropped by. Life kind of threw me down between my migraines and the side effects from the meds I was taking. I could hardly read or write. But I am feeling better now and am coming back to my old friends! I'm amazed at how many books you have under your felt since I was here last. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danette. Yes, I don't have internet. There's a lot of strange issues going on with the place that I've chosen to live, and the internet companies are being very frustrating to deal with. There is no ETA as to when I'll get internet. But as soon as I have it available, I'll start blogging again.

      Delete