Friday, January 28, 2022

This animated short released by Marvel this week regarding Krakoa echoes what I said about House of X.

When I made my blog post on Wednesday about Marvel's House of X, I had no idea that Marvel was going to release (on that same day) the animated short embedded below. You should watch it, and I loved it. I wonder if this is yet another sign that the mutants are coming to the MCU. In my opinion, "Krakoa" is the best thing to happen to the X-Men in a long time. Let me know what you think of the animated short in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. The mutants are coming to the MCU. The movie has been in pre-production for months and announced at the same time as the coming FF movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Sounds a bit lke the Genosha storyline from the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mutants were inevitable as soon as Disney bought Fox.

    ReplyDelete