Monday, April 24, 2023

The Strange New World's season two trailer makes me giddy with excitement.

 I saw that the Strange New Worlds season 2 trailer dropped this weekend. This is a show that I very much enjoy. I'm embedding it below so that you can watch it too. And I'm also going to share a few of my observations about it right now:

1) Pike's hair gets more majestic with every episode. It really does.

2) The actor who plays Kirk is more handsome than the original Shatner. I love that we get these iconic characters played by other actors.

3) I hope they continue with the Spock and Chapel stuff that they started in season one.

4) There will probably be more Gorn, and that's a good thing. The gorn were a pleasant surprise from last season.

5) Is there time travel happening this next season? The revolving door that Kirk has trouble dealing with seems to be hinting at some time travel. It wouldn't be a Star Trek show without at least a little time travel.

6) This is more my jam. I'm kinda over Picard.

2 comments:

  1. The first season was probably my favorite Paramount+ Trek behind Lower Decks. I'm not sure how long they can keep it going since it's a prequel show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not jumped onboard with that one. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete