Friday, May 10, 2024

I'm taking a blogging break for the rest of May. I shall see you in June for the IWSG post.


I'm taking the rest of May off from blogging. Life has gotten a bit stressful, and I have some roommate issues that keep cropping up (living with people is challenging but I did sign up for this...willingly I might add). So, I'm going to take a bit of a blog break and see you guys in June. Perhaps by then things will have returned to normal, and I can concentrate on plodding along in my life. Right now, it feels like a new hurricane of chaos lands about every week. That's part of the issue of living with someone who has severe ADHD I suppose.

I plan to return to blogging for the Insecure Writer's Support Group in June. See you then.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who rents a room in another's house, I feel you. Take care. We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete