Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Menophilia and the Cuckold Fetish

Menophilia

Menophilia is a paraphilia that effects mostly men (and a very small group of women). Basically, this is the closest humans might come to "actual vampires" as a menophile is a person that loves to suck on used tampons, lick maxi pads, and basically have unsanitary sex during "that time of the month." And I'm not making this up...these people do exist.

The Cuckold Fetish

This is "fetishized infidelity." Basically this occurs when a man becomes aroused by the knowledge that his wife is having sex with another man. In some cases, this may actually involve the man going to great lengths to set up the affair but being absent when the actual act occurs. In other situations, he may even join in or take on the role of a voyeur. The female version of this arrangement is called a cuckquean fetish (and is less common.

*****

Tomorrow is the last day of my Halloween Fetish Countdown. I've saved the best for last (I think). If you watch Daniel Tosh on Tosh.O, you may already know what I'm going to highlight tomorrow since Daniel has no issues talking about this particular fetish on Comedy Central (and makes fun of it).

Have a great Tuesday.

24 comments:

  1. I've heard about menophilia, and it's just plain weird. To each their own, I suppose, but ..... eurgh.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read quite a few Halloween based posts this month, but this series has been the most horrifying by far.

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I've liked about your fetish posts is trying to figure out the fetish from the title alone. Some I had already heard about, a few I was able to figure out, and some I was way off, but all of them have been totally insane and bloody disgusting.
    Great Halloween blogfest. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obviously sheltered as I haven't heard of any of these. As a writer, all I can think about is how this could make for some unique stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned something today. Thank you Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of the second one but not the first. And all I can say about that is... blech.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, yuck on the first. Really sorry that one went into my brain vault. The second one I think I've seen used in a movie or television show before. All of these are so very odd and sort of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't wrap my mind on how a couple could live with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of the second one but that first one is too weird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are a lot of weird people out there, as you've highlighted. Fetishes are a sure sign of something being slightly off in their brain centre. A short circuit. . .

    A girl I worked with said her husband would cut up her shoes when they had an argument (a shoe fetish perhaps). I hate to think what that forebodes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gross.

    I was eating lunch, and my lunch involved ketchup.

    Gross.

    But fascinating. I can't wait to see what the last one is. I even watch Tosh and can't imagine it. Let me take a guess: is it...

    ...nah, I got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vampirism just got far less attractive.

    Based on the weirdness of all the past fetishes, I have no idea what tomorrow's is going to be . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a love for sharing the outrageous. Nothing surprises me --esecially the first fetish. But, way gross!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first fetish was too much for me to even finish reading about. Oh gross...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha,ha,ha Michael. Lately your blog has been making me feel rather prudish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow- just wow. Just when I thought I had a pretty strong constitution... I think I puked in my mouth a little on the first one. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This whole series is so deliciously fucked up. I've been around the block a few times, so what I love the most about this whole series is that even I haven't heard of some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is disgusting. How did you find all these sickening fetishes?

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ick, yuk, and gross! Folks who partake of such...elixirs ought to have a care: it's believed by some that the consumption of a chick's menstrual fluid, no matter how little, can bind a person to her forever. (Perhaps I should note that this is believed by two crazy wenches who married into my dad's side of the family. Dunno if it's,like, a worldwide thing.)
    Mina's Resurrection Blogfest!

    ReplyDelete